Saturday, January 14, 2006

MyHeritage

So I uploaded a photo on MyHeritage
to find out what celebrity I look like. Penelope Cruz and Katharine Hepburn... Huh? So I uploaded another photo...and again both Penelope and Katharine are my celebrity look-alikes.

I can see why...dark hair, big eyes, a big nose, high cheek bones...B-e-a-utiful! I love Katharine Hepburn...my all-time favorite! This is the second time this week test results compared me with Katharine. And I'm fine with lookin' like Penelope. She's a size ZERO y muy bonita! I did make enchilladas for dinner :p

The results also showed my male counterparts. Huh?

Jacob's results...

Elijah Wood and Leonardo DiCaprio...must be their big eyes and round little faces.

This is his female look-alike. But his "huh" is way more bizarre than mine! (What's with the big noses?)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

who is the good looking pup??? Want to be friends??? Woof woof

12:39 AM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

Hi!
Thanks for visiting my blog - I'm just now catching up! Love your posts... Kate Hepburn was one classy lady...
LadyBug

9:30 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I got George Clooney, so my "daddy" is hot LOL!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous FROGGIRL said...

O POOR JACOB I LOVE YOUR HUH

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home