Friday, January 13, 2006

What could it be?

Taking Snickers out last night to go pot...I see something on the ground reflecting our outside light. I carefully take out my handy-dandy mini Army flashlight (that I keep in my coat pocket so I can find the doggie doo before it finds my shoe). I slowly walk over to see what might be lying next to my driveway.

As I get closer I find there are three metal tubes...of lip gloss. Lip gloss? Where did they come from? Surely they don't belong to Jacob or his football buddies...and if they do I don't wanna think about it.

Could it be I just uncovered a terrorist plot? Perhaps I was Googled...and they found a map of my neighborhood...my street...my house. Or perhaps my lines were tapped and the government overheard my need for glittery lips. Or perhaps the three shiny tubes of lip gloss belong to the little girls who just moved in next door.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Movie Monkey said...

Or perhaps you were a victim of a drive-by lip glossing. ;)

TMM

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

That's hilarious!

I'm bummed I didn't think of that one :p

7:22 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

heehee.... patriot act, here we come! (great post!)

8:00 PM  
Anonymous froggirl said...

i don't want to think about them being my nephew's either....

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home