Monday, January 16, 2006

Which religion is the right one for you?

I already know what religion I am...and the relationship I have with Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I was interested in this little quiz and kinda surprised by the results. It didn't break down the results, but I would like to know HOW IN THE WORLD do I have any percentage at all in Paganism, Satanism and agnosticism????? That's just crazy! I must have hit the wrong button somewhere along the line. Anywho...I don't need a test to tell me what I already know in my heart.

You scored as Christianity. Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian.

Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity


83%

Judaism


54%

Islam


46%

Buddhism


38%

Paganism


21%

Satanism


21%

agnosticism


17%

Hinduism


13%

atheism


0%

Which religion is the right one for you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Paisley said...

Interesting! Mine was all whacked out! I'm afraid to post it.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Wow, this is very, very interesting! I scored 75% Islam and 60-something Satan. I'm going to try it later and see what I get.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am not so surprised to see multiple "religions" that fit me :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Wow, wait til the government sees this!

Islam: 79%
agnosticism: 71%
Satanism: 54%
atheism: 50%
Hinduism: 50%
Paganism: 46%
Buddhism: 42%
Christianity: 42%
Judaism: 29%

3:24 PM  
Blogger Mama B said...

Here's my scores:
Christianity 83%
Judaism 58%
Islam 54%
Buddhism 54%
Hinduism 17%
Paganism 17%
atheism 8%
agnosticism 8%
Satanism 0%
I was a bit shocked to see any % in paganism, buddism, islam, atheism and agnosticism. Very interesting!!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home