Sunday, February 05, 2006

And The Winner Is...

Steelers! 21-10!
The first Super Bowl win for the Steelers since 1980. And the first Super Bowl win for Coach Bill Cowher. Sweet victory! Shoulda put money on 'em!

Papaw and Jacob had a wonderful time. (They ate all the nacho dip...bummer!) Both were smiling big time when I came back home. Jacob was thrilled with getting to stay up late on a school night. I'm glad he had time alone with his Papaw, and that Papaw was able to get away for a few hours.

Mom watched "Spanglish" already, so I didn't get to see that for the third time. Never should have let her borrow the dvd. We watched an episode of "Monk". I don't care for the show as a rule. But tonight (repeat) was funny. Laurie Metcalf guest starred and made the show. She played a crazy lady that took advantage of Monk who suffered temporary amnesia. Hilarious!

Congrats Steelers! Thanks for the fun had by all.



I love that Jacob's stuffin' his face, Papaw's droolin' over it and Snickers is the only one payin' attention.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Cute! I had a full house last night. I couln't take the noise (we had one very loud die hard Stealers fan) so I went to hang out the my dear friend/nieghbor!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mama B said...

Awww, I was routing for the underdog, but hey that's okay.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home