Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another Mom Update

Mom was discharged from the hospital Monday. She had one good night and the rest have been pretty bad. Her PICC line clotted, so she went without her TPN feeding. The next morning a home health nurse came over to declot the PICC line...which took almost two hours.

She has a migraine that has not let up since Tuesday morning. And she can't take anything by mouth which makes it worse. I wanted so badly to cram some of my Lortabs down her throat to "make it all better".

Thank you for your support and encouragement. I feel the love. :p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dariana said...

Oh God, I dealt with migraines from the time I was 13 till I was 42. They said they were hereditary. My Mom and sister and now3 my oldest son suffer from them. I feel for your Mom.

I am keeping her in thoughts and prayers. Hang in there! ((hugs))

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home