Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Best Night

While I waited the three minutes for dinner to cook I checked my email...and it was there. A message from Kelly. She launched my new design. Isn't it awesome! I LOVE it! Don't you? (KellyNellyNelloWhatever is a bit busy right now, but stop by, look at her designs, bite your nails and pounce the moment she's taking new clients. She's worth the wait!)

The three minutes went by in no time. Jacob and I sat down to eat our Ramen (with these, of course!) and were pleasantly surprised when our favorite movie came on. We watched and laughed and slurped our noodles. Jacob decided to honor elf by adding this to this. (The boy's just weird!)

The evening ended a little something like...Jacob knocked over my glass of water (full) then I knocked over the glass of water I just filled then Snickers rolled over and...you guessed it. But Nyquil Lovin' Nelly designed my blog and we ate Ramen while we watched "elf". It was the best night. :p

4 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

I just came to see the new look, very nice !!
Nelly did a great job :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Lookin' good, Lady! And shout out to Kelly: Great job!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love your new design, almost as much as I love mine! (JK) Isn't KellyNellyNello just awesome. Enjoy.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Looks great!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home