Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Enough Already!

I've been awake for 60 hours. No joke. I couldn't sleep at all Sunday night. I started feeling really tired by 3 p.m. yesterday afternoon, but couldn't do anything about it because Jacob would be home soon. I convinced Jacob to go to bed "early" last night since he stayed up to watch the Super Bowl the night before.

Tired as I was I couldn't go to sleep. I layed down, but couldn't fall asleep. I sent out some emails, linked a few blogs, and worked on a few posts. I didn't go to sleep until after 3 a.m. and woke up at 5:40 a.m. to get Jacob up and ready for school. OMG. Tired.

I planned on going to sleep once Jacob left for school this morning, but just had to answer a few emails and publish comments. Second wind...again. And my mind's been playing tricks on me. This afternoon I looked over at my new issue of FamilyFun and see the mouth of the boy on the cover move. It moved up and down just like a dummie. Weird. And I've been "seeing" things. Like when I'm on the computer I "see" a shadow of something. Then I jump thinking it's a mouse. I need some sleep.

My poor Mom called this afternoon to check on me (and she's the one recovering from surgery and a draining wound and not able to eat or drink). A little while later my daddy's knocking on the door delivering this and this. He says, "I'll pick Jacob up from school, bring him over here to see you then he's going to stay the night with us so you can take this and get some sleep." Precious. Bless his heart.

I'm not taking the NyQuil. I don't think I should mix hydrocodone and alcohol. I'm not sure about the sleeping pills. Is it too late now? Plus, I told Mom and Daddy thanks, but Jacob can stay home. So I don't want to take a sleeping pill and not wake up in time to get Jacob ready for school.

I'm tired and hurting and feeling "weird" in the head. I better be able to sleep tonight or Kimmy's gonna be washin' down sleeping pills with the bottle of NyQuil.

Wish me a Good Night and Good Luck

1 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Awwwww hugs to you!!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home