Wednesday, February 15, 2006

For dinner:
yummy cheesy potato soup and ham and cheese biscuits
(I made the soup pink...something Jacob and I always do.
He loves it.
My dad came over for dinner (well, to go).
I told him the soup was pink for Valentine's Day.
He kind of sighed and said, "Oh, okay."
I think he was nervous...eventhough this is his favorite soup.

A dozen roses from my baby.
(All different colors...much prettier than the picture!)

My Valentine's Day serenade...
Nelly's "Grillz"
What mother wouldn't be proud?
(He's serenading our dog, Snickers, here)

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

Looks like a fun day. Love the serenade pic. And the flowers are gorgeous.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Cute pics, and gorgeous flowers!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yum - that soup sounds GOOD! I wish my husband would like soup for dinner once in awhile!

Pretty flowers! :) LOL at the serenade!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Awesome, Kimmy. Glad your boy took care of his mama! You are raising him right!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Mia said...

I love your blog, it is too cool. I think I'll call Ellen Degeneres and tell her to check it out. She may like you well enough to have you on her show and give you a free car :).
I hope you sleep tonight. I'm not.....
Mia

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Ficklechick said...

That's my 12 year old's ring tone on his cellphone! I think
you're training
him fine! He'd fit in perfectly over here! :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home