Saturday, February 04, 2006

It's Snowing!

Yay! Snow. In Spring...I mean February. Jacob and his buddies, twin brothers Josh and Jacob, from down the street lived up the inch and a half like there was a foot of snow on the ground. They rolled up huge balls of snow, then realized they were too big to build a snowman. They decided to make a snowman fort and each would decorate one snowman head. They're silly!

I picked up items from around the house and Jacob's room for the snowman faces. They used bottle caps, marbles, dice and gumdrops along with sunglasses, goofy glasses, hats, gloves, and scarves. They couldn't wait to show off their snowman fort. So here it is...




1 Comments:

Blogger Petite Mom Blogger said...

I love the snowman! Precious! :) We got snow too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. BTW, I love your design...

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home