Friday, February 10, 2006

Winter Olympics 2006, Baby!

The Olympics are here! I am so excited. I love the Olympics. Winter or Summer. I'm glued to the t.v. ...which could be why I scored curling :p
Keep up-to-date on all events and winners while you're on-line at NBC Olympics.com or Tonino 2006. Don't forget to check this! Make us proud!

You Are Curling

What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Moonchild said...

I've been so busy celebrating my 28th year of having my menstraul cycle that I forgot the OLYMPICS were on tomorrow night. Thanks for the reminder :) Cheers.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

I got Curling also.

Hugs Suz

3:39 PM  
Blogger The Movie Monkey said...

I'm a curler too. Not a hair curler, the other kind.

Uh... yeah.

I love the Olympics but was none too happy that they scheduled the last 4 episodes of my favorite TV show, Arrested Development, opposite the opening ceremonies. Oh well. That's what DVR is for.

TMM

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home