Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hello

So... the pain's been pretty intense. I'm going to my neurologist this morning for a scheduled visit. I'll be receiving bilateral injections in my greater occipital nerve. I'm looking forward to the numbing that takes place in the back of my head/neck for a few hours after the procedure. I hope it happens this time. Last time it didn't work out that way... I ended up experiencing some yucky side effects. But that's a story for another day.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here. I'll let you know how things go. If I post soon you'll know all about it. If not... let's just not think about that. Enjoy your day. And remember... It's hard out here for a pimp!

18 Comments:

Blogger YellowRose said...

I have had my experience with those injections...and they do help, if they take. I hope and pray they do for you! Keep us posted!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I hope you are better. I will be thinking about you and praying for you.

1:40 AM  
Blogger The Movie Monkey said...

Feel better, Kimmy! I hope the numbing worked! And you're right -- it is hard out here for a pimp.

TMM

2:26 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Feel better soon!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I Hope & Pray that the injection works for you.

Hugs Suz

7:51 AM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

I hope the injections work- no nasty side effects, and great relief for you!!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Eemos said...

I hope that your injections go as planned.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Plumkrazzee said...

*with the cadillac and rent money spent* =)

Good luck, God speed!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hope it works and that you feel better soon!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Will be thinking of you, sweetie!
((hugs))

12:58 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Oh Kimmy, you make my heart ache, I wish you only the best and hope against hope that you will have no pain, or less than normal.

I hope it works. I hope.

2:40 PM  
Blogger monica said...

You're in my thoughts sweet blog friend!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Mama B said...

Thinking of you.......

Keep us updated!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Well, you get your pimpin' self better Kimmy. My thoughts are with you.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Good luck, I'm thinking about you. I hope you get some relief.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

I hope you won't feel as much pain anymore!
yes..it's hard out here for the pimp!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

You're in my thoughts
(((hugs)))
:)

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home