Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I posted these before. They're just too funny.
Jacob was searching for The Ultimate Showdown the other day. Don't judge me! ;)
And I love THIS! I was reminded of it while visiting Mike today. It takes awhile to load... but it's worth it! Enjoy ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Have you heard of BlogMad? They opened their doors to the public last night. No invitation needed. Go check it out. It's pretty cool. You can play games and surf random blogs to earn points. And cash in points to play the lottery... gamble for more points. One person won over 10,000 points. Geez!

Random sites pop up on your screen for 25 seconds (you can visit longer if you'd like). You can check out their site/content and give a thumbs up or thumbs down vote, add the site to your BlogMad favorites, block sites, etc. And for a limited time you can double credits for each site you visit. Who doesn't like two for the price of one? Especially when it's free! Go. Go on. Check it out.

I know some of you already know... Surfing's easy. Lurking's easy. Neither requires a lot of effort on my part... if I can sit up long enough. So if you see me lurking about and not commenting don't take it personally. Sometimes just lifting my arms to type hurts my head/neck/shoulders. Then I tense up and cause even more pain. So I'll get around to reading your blogs. I'll comment and even post when I can. I just have to take it day by day. Thank you for being kind, patient and encouraging. Honestly you don't know how much your words mean to me!

20 Comments:

Anonymous Mik said...

I really like Blogmad, and like the 1:1 ratio.

Thanks for the comment on our blog.

Mik

10:26 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

How funny. I was just surfing BlogMad, and up you popped. I guess I was destined to say hi to you twice today.

hi.
hi.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

that's neat, i gotta check it out!!!
nothing personal =) I will still swing by no matter what!! *wink*

11:04 PM  
Blogger Robot Dean Martin said...

smile some more ;)

http://www.starked.com

11:09 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

Hi there. Thank you for the lovely comment. In your favorites? I already feel special :) . I look forward to reading all your blogs. From what i have just read i can see we have a few things in common. Hope you are well in La-La-Land. Keep smiling :)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I'm so busy with my blog and just trying to make sure I comment on my "friends" blogs that I'm to exhausted to start BlogMad. ~sigh~

Blogging is more time consuming then I thought. I hope your feeling okay and don't worry sugar, you don't ALWAYS have to comment, especially when your feeling so poorly. ~wink~ We still adore you.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

We do love you Kimmy and we are here when you need us. Thanks for taking my idea and running with it. I love it. It works great. I already checked and I see that you aren't feeling so great. So hugs to you and if you aren't feeling good tomorrow, you rest. Feel better.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone won 24,000 credits the other day!

4:30 AM  
Blogger candoor said...

blogmadding my way through a double credit day, cute pictures and positive blogmad words got me to stop and say hi... next time maybe I'll read a little more :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I haven't even heard of it, honestly. Well, I'm glad to see you lurking around anyway Kimmy....get to feeling better, and that's an order!

7:18 AM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

*waving*

8:57 AM  
Blogger Uisce said...

Hmm, just when I'm trying to spend a little bit less time online! :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Hugs on feeling yucky!

Never heard of Blogmad before, gonna have to go take a look.

Hugs Suz

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jimbo Big Toe said...

Sorry, through BlogMad I've lurked at you blog many times;).

12:16 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Kimmy, that clip was freaking hilarious. I am glad that you shared it with Mike. He could totally relate, I am sure! Very funny. I was laughing out loud.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! :-)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mathias said...

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know Blogmad sent you it helps to know it's working! :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Hey I found you through BlogMad, but as soon as I saw your template I knew it was a NelloDesign. Wow...I must spend too much time blogging!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hope you get feeling better,kim! i watched the clip, and laughed out loud...more than once. SO funny. so true. :-)

11:45 PM  
Blogger keda said...

brilliant clip. i fond you through michele but i'm off to blog mad now thanks* i'll come and lurk again....

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home