Sunday, April 02, 2006



As you know, Cheerios on my butt infected me with The Indie Virus.

Then I infected Chana with The Indie Virus yesterday. She wanted a second opinion... you know you can't trust everything you read on the internet. So, save your money and take advantage of free medical advice. "Went to the doct's immediately after reading this (walk in clinic) and he tells me there is only one cure to pass it on- I have no choice then ;)"

I'm following the friendly doctor's advice. Today I am infecting ...Jus Me with The Indie Virus.

I'm not washing my hands at all today. I can't wait to infect the next person. I hope it's you! ;)

(The Indie Virus is a social experiment Personified started. Infect lesser known blogs (blogs not in Technorati's top 100) to bring more attention to them.

So start spreading The Indie Virus and let's see how far the infection can spread.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dear AL said...

Cheerios on your butt? What did you do, sit in your bowl?

Gota remember not to do that!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Ok I guess I might have to play this game. I will check it out and see what I can do. I loved the little mr trash can ditty last post and will have that tune in my head all day. Thanks!!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi from Michele's today! Although i've been here before.

interesting experiement. I might try it later, but i've got to run for now...

1:15 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

this elouai doll thing is so cute..i put it on mine too!!! =)

4:57 PM  
Blogger YellowRose said...

"Cheerios on my butt"....now that just sent flashbacks of when my kids where little and ate Cheerios by the crate full! I'd find Cheerios in their diapers, in every nook and cranny! Thanks for the laugh! Needed it!

How are you feeling lately?

5:00 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank-you kimmy...I have had a few new visitors! First time I have ever gotton a "good" viris! Hope it lasts as long as the other viris' I have had!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home