Monday, April 24, 2006

Draw a house and discover what your drawing says about you. Add your house to my street...there's plenty of room. Come back and visit the houses on Laugh Loud Street.

Here's what my house says about me...

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader.
You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. (huh?)

If you've drawn a cross on each of windows (and I did), you always want to live alone (so true! want a husband, but he'll have to live in his own home. I am sole owner of the remote and will not let go of that control!) .
You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.
Your life is always full of changes.
Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.
You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible.
You love excitement and create it wherever you go.
You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love.
It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.
You are self-confident and happy with your life. :D

**Thought I'd give you something to do while I sit back and watch. Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers and words of encouragement. The pain is still intense. This weekend wasn't fun. The nerve and its branches are still fighting back. Constant pain/burning/stinging in my head. Still can't touch my hair or put any pressure on the back of my head/neck. I CAN feel some numbness around the top part of my right incision. So... I'm leaving you with that bit of good news. Enjoy ;)

20 Comments:

Blogger FrogLegs said...

Now I must go make a house-- I let nathan do one... he wants to do another, LOL! :)

7:27 PM  
Blogger mommyof4 said...

I made my house it says I like to control people!!! I will continue praying for you(((hugs)))

10:16 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That was pretty cool. I had fun drawing my cute little house. I'm not much of good drawing person but at least I tried. My results you can find in your laugh loud street. My house No. is 33.

10:25 PM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

Feel better!
I'm back from NYC.
LBC

10:26 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

this is so neat Kimmy!!!My House of light is up too =)
I hope you feel better soon =(

12:31 AM  
Blogger Bar Bar A said...

great drawing!!!!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

Oh Kimmy I wish I could help make you feel better. Did the doctor's say how long it would last?

Hope you feel better soon.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Still hoping and praying for your improvement. I will have to try out this house thing when I get home from work tonight.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

I'm sorry you are still in so much pain. I'm grateful that you are hanging on. We continue to send you many happy thoughts. Hugs to you and Jacob.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

I was over at Cheeky Lotus and saw your comment and had to rush right over. Been out of town and slow to get back. I see you are feeling a bit better. That is good. Hopefully you are heading in the right direction. My prayers continue.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

I'm now your neighbor!

I was worried about you, you hadn't posted in a while. I'm sorry you're still having so much trouble. Did you find the doctor and kick his ass? :)

Feel better. You're in my prayers

1:32 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

hi kimmy -

it's good to see you're getting around to the blogs again; i sure hope your nerve pain has died down. i'm still praying!!!

emily

2:34 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Welcome back!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Cheerio's on my butt? said...

That's cool! I will go do it...Glad there's a slight change! Keep hanging in there! Check out my new post for a laugh!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I'm glad there is a bit of good news even if it's only a crumb. I hope it speeds up soon.

I too added a cross window and some flowers. I'm still waiting for the results. So when they come back I'll let you know. :0) Although it's safe to assume mine was probably a lot like yours.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Cheerio's on my butt? said...

I got the same definition! Cool, except that I do like to flirt, with hubby...:)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

It is so good to see you back on here. I'm so sorry that the pain is still there.

Go away, go away pain!

Dammit, where is my magic wand?

1:35 AM  
Blogger monica said...

Oh sweet girl, I love the house. I'm praying for you.

Hugs,
Kdubs

6:59 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

I'll have to try and make my own house now!
Kimmy, I want you to know that you and Jacob will be in my prayers. I'm so happy that you came out of your surgery alright, and I'll be praying for a fast recovery for you.
God bless you.

9:42 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

I'm addicted to making these houses now. I can't seem to add one to your street though...don't know what I'm doing wrong.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home