Wednesday, April 05, 2006



The Indie Virus is a social experiment Personified started. To bring attention to lesser known blogs (blogs not in Technorati's top 100).

To infect others with The Indie Virus read the rules.

Simply choose the blog(s) you wish to infect. Link them to "The Indie Virus". Like this: when writing the HTML code type the blogs URL you are infecting then >The Indie Virus<.

It's that simple. So start infecting blogs with
The Indie Virus and let's see how far the infection can spread.

Today I am infecting Brandi with The Indie Virus!

3 Comments:

Blogger AlphaGamBran said...

Uh...not sure I totally get it. But whatever! As long as it's not a real virus (just had one) I'm cool!
Love you!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous dementia said...

Cool! I want to join that. Thanks :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Denial said...

Can I give myself the disease?
I should probablly sign up for some blog site things too, right?

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home