Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kimmy Update Wednesday

Hello friends of Snickerdoodles! I wanted to update something on here for the MANY people concerned with Kimmy's status after surgery on Monday. I don't have much information yet today, but do know that the surgery went well and Kimmy was able to come home Monday night. I know she had a rough night Monday and that's all I've heard. Sorry, not much.

I will post a real update:) as soon as I get the information!
Thank you for your continued prayers and support! Keep sending your well wishes!

Brandi

6 Comments:

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Thank you SO MUCH for updating!!!!!!!! I've been checking this blog constantly and have been very worried about Kimmy. Please make sure she knows that her internet friends are praying for her and are thinking of her constantly!

2:02 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Yes, I have been doing the same thing...We are all praying for you Kimmy!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the update...it's so good to hear that Kimmy came through the surgery well!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

wonderful, sweet, good and happy...pls let her know that i'm sorry she is in pain and that we are hoping for a complete recovery....hugs Kimmy to you and Jacob. How is he doing? they too go through hell watching all of this unfold without being able to control anything. I hope you all lots of hugs and love....:)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Thanks so much for the update. I have been checking here every chance I get to see how she is.

Iam glad the surgery went well and that she was able to sleep 4 hours last night.

I will continue to keep her in my Thoughts & Prayers and Pray that the pain subsides soon and the surgery was a success!

Hugs To Kimmy & Jacob!

Hugs Suz

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks, Brandi for updating and being such an awesome friend to Kimmy!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home