Monday, April 03, 2006

Sorry!

I'll be posting my Monday Memory late today. Sorry!

We've had some bad weather. Not only does that mean the computer was in lock down mode, but it also makes me feel like curling up in a corner. Soooo.

I am infecting Shelli with The Indie Virus.

The Indie Virus is a social experiment Personified started. Infect lesser known blogs (blogs not in Technorati's top 100) to bring more attention to them.

So start spreading The Indie Virus and let's see how far the infection can spread.

(I was infected with The Indie Virus from Cheerios on my butt.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Hey! I hope you are okay. Be safe, please. Where are you located? Can you email me and tell me. That way I can worry when there is bad weather in your area.;)

I am so honored to be infected by you! Thanks!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I don't get it.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

We're having horrible weather here as well.
Yuck!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I was just reading about the weather. Hope you guys are ok and safe!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Ooh, hope you guys are ok. You didn't run around yelling "Auntie Em, Auntie 'Em" did you? ;)

We're under a tornado watch here now in VA, so who am I to say anything. Toto?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I'm sorry that your comp is off limits but maybe it's a somebody's way to get you to rest more? You need to stay healthy and take care of yourself please. My wishes for better weather soon. Hugs!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Big Hugs, I hope you are ok. The weather here earlier was terrible but it has brightened up.

I see you are feeling sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Hugs Suz

7:16 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

:( sorry you are down and out with the bad weather. i know what you mean. take care of yourself, and we'll look forward to hearing from you later.

emily

8:10 PM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

Hope you feel better. Hope the weather gets better. Be careful, take care.

Drop us a line when all is ok
We worry

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home