Monday, April 17, 2006

UPDATE!

So I talked to Kimmy today...I don't live in the same state as her so I have to get information through the grapevine but today's news comes straight from the source.

She's not doing so great. She says her scalp & hair feels like someone is pouring boiling hot water on it. I'm hoping this is a sign that the nerves are dying and that this will be her last pain in this area but for now, it's not good. She is having trouble sleeping as usual also but is in good spirits regardless! She's amazingly in good spirits.

I must tell you that Kimmy is one of the strongest, most thoughtful, dependable, optimistic, honest, funny and just plain wonderful people I know. She's a survivor and I have full faith that she will endure & recover with grace.

So thanks as always for your prayers & thoughts...I know it means a lot to have so much support from people she doesn't even "know"!
Keep them coming and pray for God's healing very soon!

Brandi

12 Comments:

Blogger FrogLegs said...

oh no!!! :( Well, crappy- that's not supposed to have happened... hearing hoping you're right and it's all just dying and once it's dead, it'll be gone. {{{{{Kimmy}}}}}

7:25 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I'm going to cry. God I hope she gets better and things become pain-free. ~sigh~ Please let her know how much I care and hope she starts to feel better. I hope her son is doing well too.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

The Cassadays and praying for Kimmy and Jacob here is Seattle, WA. Here's to a quick recovery and a pain free future! Hugs!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

We are all brothers and sisters. It doesn't matter if we have never met face to face. She is all that you have said and much more....She has the courage of few and the dignity of even less. If we could all be so good. Hugs to you her friend, to her for she is my friend and to Jacob for he is Jacob.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Kimmy,
I really am hoping for you to be better soon. Everyday whenever I get a chance, I check to see if your blog has been updated. I am glad for the update today, but I wish it were better news. I am thinking about you and I miss you.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Get well soon, Kimmy. I hope this feeling is fleeting, and you will feel better than new.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Froggie said...

I'm praying that she feels better soon.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Kimmy.
Get better!
I am so sad for you.

2:42 AM  
Blogger LadyBugCrossing said...

Kimmy -
Feel better.
xo
LBC

6:37 AM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Kimmy feel better soon. Sorry for all the pain lets hope it is the end of that soon. Prayers will continue.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Paisley said...

I hope this just means that everything is working!!!! I really want this to work for you!!!

I'll keep you in my prayers.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Rachelle said...

Hugs coming for Kimmy and her family! I haven't checked your blog for a bit and didn't know you were having surgery! I hope the pain goes away for you. I really hope you get some relief! Hugs!!!!!!!!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home