Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Funny

Prison vs. Work (email)

Just in case you ever get these two environments mixed up, this should make
things a little bit more clear.....

IN PRISON..........you spend the majority of your time in an 10X10 cell.
AT WORK............you spend the majority of your time in an 8X8 cubicle.

IN PRISON.........you get three meals a day.
AT WORK...........you get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.

IN PRISON..........you get time off for good behavior.
AT WORK............you get more work for good behavior.

IN PRISON..........the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
AT WORK............you must often carry a security card and open all the doors for yourself.

IN PRISON..........you can watch TV and play games.
AT WORK...........you could get fired for watching TV and playing games.

IN PR ISON........you get your own toilet.
AT WORK..........you have to share the toilet with some people who pee on the seat.

IN PRISON..........they allow your family and friends to visit.
AT WORK............you aren't even supposed to speak to your family.

IN PRISON.........all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required.
AT WORK............you get to pay all your expenses to go to work, and they deduct taxes
from your salary to pay for prisoners.

IN PRISON..........you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
AT WORK ...........you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

IN PRISON .........you must deal with sadistic wardens.
AT WORK...........they are called managers

Yeah. I do love not working! ;) And I do enjoy these yummy prisoners. Well. Minus the two scary guys in the back!

25 Comments:

Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Have you ever watched "Prison Break'? It is good but I always forget to watch it!! Crazy me!! Hope that you are feeling better.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Too too funny. I loved the guy on the right when he was in John Doe (currently in reruns on SciFi). Liked him better with hair!! Glad to hear from you!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

that's funny in a terribly sad way...yikes..

sending you positive and loving thoughts...hugs to you my sweet..and say hi to Jacob.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

yippee..now i have more reasons to get myself into jail LOL!!!!
those guys are HOT! LOL!
how r you doing? hope u r getting better.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Wow...that's interesting and sobering all at once!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Titanium said...

That's funny.. and sort of weird that it's true. :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

...you are welcome and thank you 2 million times over too :) ... that was sweet of you my dear, Garfield is so cute!...

hugs..

2:36 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Very funny funny. It poses me with a dilemma...would my ex-husband (now friend) appreciate this joke? He works in a maximum security prison...Hmmm. Maybe I'll hold back sending that one to him. In the meantime, I will just enjoy the brief reminder of my oh so favorite prisoners. Thank you for posting this picture!! Yummmy!

2:41 AM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

So therefore, I resolve that being in prison is better than going to work. (Lol).
Have a nice weekend.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Pugs said...

That is so true.. lol

I thought prison break was great and can't wait for next years series to start..
A fan from the U.K.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Barbara said...

This is hysterical!!! I may link to you if that's ok!

4:06 PM  
Blogger stacey said...

That is so funny, and so true!
I also enjoy the yummy prisoners...mmmm.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

Ya know what's really funny, have you scene those volkswagon commercials, with the guy who's supposed to be from Germany and they do a lame rip off of pimp my ride, he is the same actor who plays Abruzzi on Prison Break (the scary guy with long hair in the back) no joke


And my cubicle is 12x12. It's a suiticle

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lena said...

Now that you MENTION it, yes yes and yes. Except if you work from home, you get to add that prisoners are not interrupted by their kids all day while they're trying to blog! I mean, work. ;)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

i can personally vouch for each and every one of those. Funny stuff.

Are you feeling any better at all? I'm always praying for you when I stop by.
Carmen

10:33 AM  
Blogger novaks8 said...

sad but true

Uhhh I don't think normal prisoners look like that!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Funny. True. Funny AND TRUE. By the way Mr. Wentworth is so freaking smoking hot I'd happily go to prison and drop the soap.

Wentworth Miller is his name and it's the youngen in the middle. YUM!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dirty Butter said...

I never worked in a cubicle, but it's not hard to imagine just how true some of this would feel. My oh my, no wonder some people spend their lives in jail.

I'd like to invite you to join our brand new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at the BLOG VILLAGE blog.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I was just thinking about you today. I hope you are not in too much pain!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

hi..where are you? you okay? miss you, worrying about you..love you, hugs to you and Jacob.

12:30 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Kimmy, hoping you are hangin' in! Are you ok hon? That seems like such a lame question when I know how much pain you are under, I just get really concerned when it has been this long since we have heard from you! Take care kiddo! Still praying!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Is everything okay?

4:34 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

Pls forgive me for pestering for i'm officially beyond worry. I need a post. I need a one word post just to know you are okay. Pls...

A post of a pic or a word. Just say Here...that would be enough..

9:35 AM  
Blogger The Green Family said...

Hello?? Anybody there? I can hear you breathing....please come out and play!!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

i am leaving today. still worried about you. wish i could have heard something before i left...hope you are doing alright. hugs, my love to you and Jacob. will be here to hopefully see you posting as soon
as i get back. hugs.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home