Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Funny... OK Go

This video just cracks me up. I don't know how many times I've watched it. I don't know if it has anything to do with my brain problems or the hot pink. I'm just sayin'. ;) These guys hilarious! They remind me of my brother and his friends. Crazy boys.


(Click here if the video doesn't play for you.)

You can watch more videos from OK go! You can also catch them doing their Treadmill Dance live on MTV Video Music Awards Thursday, August 31.

Found this video at Jen's Horde. Thanks Jen!

6 Comments:

Blogger PresentStorm said...

LOl this is funny. My hubby posted this video awhile back too... The fact they even came up with this and got all of the tredmills together cracks me up by itself..lol

10:12 PM  
Blogger monica said...

DANGIT i can't see :(

5:47 AM  
Blogger FruitfulSpirit said...

I saw this on Guppymans site last week. It is wonderful! One of the guys was on the Jon Stewart show last night and they are a real band and came up with this idea for their latest song! The time into this was just incredible but I love the clothes the best!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous colleen said...

It's brilliant! I want pink pants like that!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

I love this video. I saw it on MTV (they actually play music before 8 am) and was crying.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Norma said...

My husband teaches an aerobics class-I'll have to show him this.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home