Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday (not so) Funny

So I took the Real Age Test a few weeks ago and got some bad news.

My ACTUAL age: 30.8 (*gasp*)
My REAL age: 40.10 (*thud*)

It was a pretty long test... for me anyway. I was doing well until I got to the part about my illnesses/diseases, pain, decreased activities/abilities and medication. That's when I fell over the edge. TEN YEARS OLDER!!!!! Ten years and two months. See... not so funny ;)

Jacob thought it was the best thing he'd ever heard. He laughed so hard he almost fell down. (Yeah. He's sympathetic. Typical male :p) So he decided to take the test for me. The only thing he changed was activity level, pain and medications. Would you believe it? 28.7!!!! Two years and one month YOUNGER!!! Again... not so funny.

Now it's your turn. Go on. Find out your REAL AGE then come back and tell me all about it. Honestly... it can't possibly be worse than mine. Plus, I'm hopin' it's funny! It IS a Friday FUNNY after all ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Chana said...

oh hon...i'll go take it and make you feel better. i'm sure it will say something like 95 yrs old..that is about as old as i feel...
but i don't look older than 36, lol...

hugs to both of you.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Mindless Dribbler said...

Hell, I'm scared to Kimmy. I'm 35, that's scary enough!

Thinking of you!

9:03 AM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

I took it-- will have to come back after it says what I am... I'm kinda worried now, LOL! :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Southern Girl said...

That was an interesting test! I'm 37 and it told me my real age is 42.6. Not too bad -- I actually thought it would be something like 74. hee!

I was helping my father take it, too, until I got to a question about sex, screamed, and turned away so he could complete that page all by himself. There are some things about him and my mom I just do NOT need to know. ;)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

it says i am 22.4 haahahahahah!!!
Kimmy, i hope you continue to feel better! praying for you always!

1:12 PM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

I got a 31.8 :) BUt you know, I wanna be younger... ;) I was hoping for 21, LOL!

12:42 AM  
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

Kimmy
I know this is hard for you to keep up with. Just let me know what to do!

This comment is not spam. I am leaving it to notify all who are on the blogroll for
Monday Memories that it has a new home. Please go to the new blog page and get the updated
code. I have an email address posted for those who are having problems or you can leave a comment
in the comments section.

If you would like to be romoved from the blogroll please leave a comment and I will take care of
it as soon as possible.

Thank you and I hope you all have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

9:08 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

I'm 29, and my test results gave me a "real age" of 34...not too bad I guess. There are probably a lot of things I could do to lower it, but I'm too lazy.
Still praying for you...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm 32.2 years, but they gave me an age of 31.1...not too shabby! ...but it would've been nice to see something in the 20's ;)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mindless Dribbler said...

I'm 35...that dadblasted thing said my real age is 44.5 You believe that??

Hey, I play tennis and stuff. I could pass for 23 eeeeasssy.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home