Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Just Too Good



So I was lying down with a terrible headache. The news was on the tv. I was trying to talk myself into reaching for the remote, but the pain was too intense.

Then all of a sudden I heard something that made me sit up and take notice. (Well, after hearing Lindsay Lohan's mom believes she's "The White Oprah". I wouldn't want her help with any problem! But I'd take a car :p) Osama Bin Laden hearts Whitney Houston. Seriously. To think Whitney is Osama's "Greatest Love of All". I mean... He's a terrorist. A racist. Believes the western world is evil. But has a thing for wacked out Mrs. Bobby Brown. (And even wanted to whack out Bobby.) Now that's just too good.

I say he can have her. Take her. (But I'll keep my "Whitney Houston- The Greatest Hits" cd.) Better yet... let's just send her over there to him and lure him right out of his "cave". Whatta ya say? Let's bring our boys back home. I can think of a few more rail thin druggies we can send over for the hypocritical terrorists. ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Those are some crazy photos girl. LOL

6:58 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

What has Whitney Houston done to herself or should I say what has drugs done to her? Isn't that so sad? REally!! I know she did it to herself but WOW what a transformation!! I love to hear her sing. God gave her the BEST voice ever and what is she doing with it..killing herself! That is just tragic!!
Yes, I agree...maybe we should just go and dump some of those that think that drugs are the only way over in Iraq and bring some of our guys (like DJ) back home!! Then I wonder what would happen. Well I suppose they would all get killed or start helping the enemy. Probably would not help anything just make matters worse!!
I hope you are better, Kimmy. I hate it when you are so bad.
God loves you!!!
Sandy

7:56 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh, that is hysterical! I love it! I agree with you - whack Bobby and take her.

8:56 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

You've been tagged!
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pet(s). Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

11:43 AM  
Blogger FruitfulSpirit said...

I so agree. They look like they were made for each other! In her case it is so sad that she let herself go. That woman could sing!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Oh my! That's rather amusing! lol

2:03 PM  
Blogger Marv said...

LOL!!! yes..let's do that!! so, we can put an end to this!!! and osama and whitney can be happily ever after! LOL

5:51 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

That is just crazy!! Oh, that's right, he is crazy!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home