Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aw- Shucks...


What a week! Not only was my blog featured this week on the Thursday Thirteen hub, but Wolfbernz had only nice things to say after I took a dump on his site.

He not only said nice things about my blog... he also linked to one of my posts. My post about Baylie Belewe. And I am thrilled!!! Because Baylie faces tremendous odds everyday and has decided to do something to change that. Because there are so many who suffer yet continue to face a world that doesn't understand. A world that refuses to reach out and research their rare brain disease(s)... and they deserve more. And for the first time I'll say it outloud... I deserve more!

We all deserve a chance to live in peace before we rest in it!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Yea for you being on the TT site! Congrats! I've always wanted to be on there, but now I'm lucky if I get 1 TT done a month.

Tell Molly and Snickers the girls say hi. :)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous kailani said...

Amen!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Good for you, Kimmy. I am proud of you, too. Hugs.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Rock on, Kimmy!

9:35 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Congrats Kimmy!

I am glad you finally admitted it outloud. You deserve it!

3:59 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Kimmy, I almost forgot...please change your link from http://inmyjammies.blogspot.com to http://lovemyjammies.com Thanks! Tari

4:05 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

you deserved to be made a big fuzz over...congrats..

thank you for letting me know about how you and Jacob are doing. i so love hearing how my future son in law is coming along, lol..

he is a fine kid..with a fine mommy..i'm glad that you are in my life friend..love you..i'm ok, just a bit busy and very tired lately...kinda goes together usually..lol...it will come down soon i know..

hugs. love. peace.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Friday is Mary from fireflies and frogs birthday. Please stop by her blog and wish her a happy one.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home