Tuesday, October 17, 2006

To the Point...

Jacob's first EKG was normal. (Praise God!) He's to have at least one more... kind of like a stress test. He has a complete physical in a few weeks. Keep him in your prayers!

I'm not well. The swelling's back and this time not responding to the diuretics... not that it ever really has.

Had a terrible "episode" Friday evening with my back. Excruciating pain. Thank God Mom just stopped by to bring dinner. She and Daddy begged to take me to the ER, but I wouldn't let them. It's no use to go to our local hospital anyway... not only do I not trust them (and have plenty of experience with them to feel that way), but I've fired most of the neurologists and neurosurgeons in town.

I hurt all over. Every muscle in my body is aching. Even my armpits hurt. Although that could be because of the smell as I haven't been able to shower for days ;)

An MRI I had a week and a half ago was "Normal with (my) severe neck trauma". Does that make no sense at all or am I just crazy? Don't answer that!

Will try to keep you informed. Sorry for scaring so many of you. Thanks for your support as always!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Libragirl said...

Oh, I'm glad Jacob's ekg came out ok. His physical will be fine. I'll be thinking about him.

Is there anything you can do for your back....hot bath or anything. I know it's more severe then extreme back pain, but is there anything else that can be done.

hope you feel better.

5:20 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

I figured that you were bad again since I have not seen your name pop up on my bloglines that is why I emailed you. Then when I did not hear I knew you were not good. All I can say is to just hang in there. God knows your pain and all of us do too. We can pray for you and let you know that we are there for you in that way!! I am so sorry!! I wish there was something else that I could personally do. Sandy

7:36 PM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm so glad to hear that the preliminary testing with Jacob went well! I'll be excited to hear about his next set of good news in a few weeks.

9:51 PM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

Hugs & Thoughts... I wish I could take some of the pain away.. even just for an hour so you could play an hour ...

7:58 PM  
Blogger monica said...

I'm crying. You are in my thoughts and prayers Kimmy.

I wish I could take it all away. :(

6:56 AM  
Blogger Mindless Dribbler said...

You know I'm thinking of you Kimmy. And Jacob as well, glad everything looks good on that side.

Is there only one hospital in your town?

8:46 AM  
Blogger AlphaGamBran said...

Ugh. you get my card? ;) LOVE YOU!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I am glad Jacob is well, and hope you feel better soon!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

i'm truly sorry that you are in pain. how sad.how horrid. how terrible we can't all just take a bit of it away from you and carry it ourselves..i'm sorry for your hurt angel..

and i rejoice that Jacob is well...Blessed, Blessed news hon..

i love you K and i love him my sweet..hugs, kisses and much, much positive thoughts.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

So sorry you're feeling yucky. Wish I could just make it go away for you.

Take care of you.

3:46 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Kimmy, I am sooo sorry that you are feeling so bad. Hope you are starting to feel a little better by now, or atleast getting some kind of relief. And no, I don't think you are crazy...sometimes I think all the doctors are tho! Glad Jacob's first test was good. I am sure the next one will be too! We love you!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I have been out of town and then had a crashed hard drive, so I haven't been here for awhile. I am sorry for all the pain and stress you have been having. I will keep you in my thoughts.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home