Sunday, February 04, 2007

SuperBowl 41, Baby!!!!!


29-17...

Yay COLTS!!!!!!!

We're so EXCITED and VERY PROUD!!!!!!

Proud of all the players. Proud of their attitude and their projections. Proud of Peyton. He is a humble man and credits his team always!

And, of course, Tony Dungy. He deserves this. He has so much to offer... hopefully many will learn from his actions!

My favorite speech from Tony Dungy...

"I'm proud to be representing African-American coaches to be the first African-American to win this. That means an awful lot to our country, but again more than anything, I said it before, Lovey Smith and I not only the first two African-Americans, but Christian coaches showin' that you can win doin' it the Lord's way. We're more proud of that."

Amen coach!

Dolphin Stadium in Miami, FL
February 4, 2007
The Indianapolis Colts hold hands in prayer
after winning Super Bowl XLI 29-17 over the Chicago Bears.
Photo by Donald Miralle/Getty
(I received this in an email. It says it all!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Southern Girl said...

Woo hooo! I watched that whole post-game celebration with tears in my eyes -- couldn't have happened to classier guys. I'm thrilled for all the Colts, but especially coach Dungy and Peyton. :)

12:16 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I am happy for Tony, too. He is well deserving. He's a Minnesota boy, too. Well, I don't know if he is from here originally, but he went to the U of M and he assistant coached the Vikings. He is a very good and humble man, who deserves a little happiness.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

i am so happy your team won. congrats!

i wanted to stop by and say hi. it is just marvelous to see you posting. i'm so hoping that it means you feel just a bit better.

hope Jacob is well. hugs to you both and don't worry, i'm coming along...

much love.

7:38 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

DA BEARS!!! Sorry Kimmy you know me and my darling husband!! From Illinois...true to our state and true to our team!! I did respect what the coach said and also Lovey Smith is a Christian too so good for both sides...Sandy

5:21 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Amen...my favorite also!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

i miss you...i'm hoping you are okay and that you and Jacob are happy...hugs..

7:57 PM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

The girls and I are just stoppin' by to say "hi." I sure hope you guys are doing well.

5:50 PM  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

Hi there... thinkin' of ya.... :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Chana said...

my sweet, happy mother's day to you and your mom! your son is one lucky kiddo and i'm glad, forever glad that you each other. enjoy your day..miss visiting you. hope to be back soon..

i hope you are well. i hope all is well..i leave you my heart..

10:50 AM  
Blogger MELnMT said...

More hello's...

12:31 PM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Kimmy...it has been so long since I heard from you and I have been thinking and thinking about you!! Would you have someone let me know how you are
grandys45@bellsouth.net
Sandy

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home