Thursday, November 22, 2007

8 Things (About Me) Meme

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! May we all be truly thankful this day and always!

Remember... You can be disappointed with your life and still be grateful!

Well... Emily from The Sassy Lime was the first to tag me. And I couldn't say, "Not it!" I've been sitting on base for almost a year now. It's my turn. Probably for the next 287 memes ;)

So... for the 8 things you didn't know about me meme...

1. I just received the first season of Hazel on DVD and CANNOT WAIT to watch it!!!!! I *heart* Hazel! "Mr. B!" (For those of you that don't know Hazel *gasp* "Mr. B" is NOT a bad word. :p)



2. I find it very difficult to watch a television without a DVR. I'm an addict. They tried to make me go to rehab I said, "No, no, no."

3. Jacob and I can't get enough Human Tetris! Have you watched them? Hilarious! I could watch all.day.long.

4. I l.o.v.e Pushing Daisies. It's the best. Watch it!

5. Fall is my favorite time of year. I'm still looking for that place where it's fall year 'round. Some say I wouldn't love it so much if I had it all the time. I say... try me!

6. I dress Snickers (our Fox Terrier) in a sweater and booties when it's cold outside. And a raincoat and booties when it's raining. She was Dorothy on Halloween! :)

And you can tell by the look on her face... She hates me. :p

7. I love watching videos on YouTube with Jacob. Just the two of us. I love that time with him! We sit at the computer and take turns picking videos to watch together. We try to outdo each other every time. A few days ago I made him watch Hangin' Tough. I was in love with New Kids on the Block!!! (Come on... I was in 7th grade :p) Jacob was embarrassed... for me :)

8. I love Sarah McLachlan. And I LOVE her video for World On Fire. Watch it... you'll love it, too!

Wow... this really turned out to be a video celebration ;)

A NOT IT thank you to Emily, who tagged me!
Start running people. I'm tagging...

* Go Forth &...
* Nothing Heavy
* Paisley Propaganda
* A Day in the Life of Veronika
* Flip-Flop Floozie
* Pink Chihuahua Princess
* a Kiss, a Hug, a Squeeze
* Fireflies and Frogs

When tagged, you must list the person who tagged you, post the rules and list 8 or so people at the end of the post.

8 Comments:

Blogger novaks8 said...

Hey girl!

Man it is so good to hear from you!

I feel slightly ashamed for whining when I remember what you have been through.

I just miss the kids.

I will have to email you with the whole backstory.

There is a lot I don't post on my blog.

I will work on that me me today.

Do you have myspace?

5:33 AM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

i will send you an invite to my msn live space because i have a ton of pics there i would love to share..my kids, me, my boobs, you know same old thing, lol..

thank you for posting again. i love seeing you about blogland. it makes me feel so happy. i will get on the tag right away. today its Brendan's 13 bday and so i might not get to it until tomorrow..hope that is okay..

i like this tag, it is fun. thank you...

i like and love you. i'm so happy you are back..whoo-hooo...i'm grateful for my wonderful friends, ones i love with all my heart, like you and Jacob..

i had miss you so...see me smile, see Loui smile, ;p

i love you..

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jacob, Snickerdoddles (who absolutely looked hillarious on halloween, and really was giving you a dirty look there, lol) and of course let's not forget your dear parents and sibllings..

i love you all..xoxooxoxoo

6:16 AM  
Blogger It's a FLIP-FLOP World said...

Should i say THANKS for tagging me? Hm!! I just hope that i can get around to getting this done. We are gone today to our daughters and then i work tomorrow and Saturday!! I will try to get this done!! smile!! I am SO SO GLAD to see you back!! It just thrills me..Sandy

7:50 AM  
Blogger Libragirl said...

Hey....you're back and tagged.

I love LOVE pushing daisy's it's so awesome and smart and ok - I love Bryan Fuller (director)

And my DVR was broken and I had to call the cable company and I told them they got me addicted to crack.
I try to ff everything.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Alana said...

Um...is that poor dog carrying a basket? What a hoot!

I LOVE fall, too. If you ever figure out where they have fall year round, let me know...I'll join you there!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

pushing daisies; love it. so witty and fun.

and i LOVE sarah mclachlan too! she's one of my all time faves.

i have to say that i have never seen a dog dresses as dorothy, she must like you a lot to let you put her in those clothes. :)

and i should tell you that i'm planning to spend the rest of the day watching the japanese tetris. MAN that stuff is hilarious!

thanks for playing along, kimmy!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Hey girl. I'm posting my 8 things right now.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Carol said...

Good for people to know.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home