Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

I am still alive and kicking. There was a period of time I almost didn't make it, but that's another post for another day!

Thank you for the emails you've sent... and for those I didn't receive as I've been without a computer for waaaayyy too long.

Thank you for the cards/letters... again, for those I didn't receive as Jacob and I have moved. Another post for another day. :)

If you're still out there... I'm going to try my best to keep you up to date.

Love and hugs... kimmy

6 Comments:

Blogger ...jus me said...

Oh Kimmy I am so glad you posted. I have prayed and prayed for you! Thank you Lord for answered prayer. :) Hope to hear from you anytime you can!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I was so so happy to see your blog pop up on my feed reader!

Glad you're alive, and super glad to see you posting again. :) Hope that you're doing as well as possible!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Nice forum. This my first post.

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

6:22 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I think about you all the time, Kimmy. I check back here periodically, wondering if you will post sometime. Please let me know how you are doing as this post was in July and it's now October! LOL

12:28 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Okay, just saw your most recent post and requested friendship on Facebook! :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home